THA INDUSTRY CHAT ROOM

Thursday, January 26, 2012

YOUNG MONEY/CASH MONEY PLANS TO PUT AN EVEN STONGER HEADLOCK ON THE MUSICBIZ IN 2012 WITH UPCOMING RELEASES

Young Money plans to take over 2012. From Tyga **'s "Careless World: Rise of the Last King" (Feb. 21) to Nicki Mina **j's much anticipated sophomore album, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded," (April 3) more than half of the chart-stopping crew have projects underway. Nicki MInaj Pushes Back 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' Album Lil Wayne ** has a few projects in the bag himself. Birdman ** tells Complex [Link] that Wayne's "I Am Not a Human Being 2," is "ready to go." "It's gonna be before the summer for sure. We haven't picked the date yet.... He's definitely got an album done and ready to go. Wayne works a lot. There's no telling [if 'Rebirth 2' will happen]. But I know for sure we've got "I Am Not a Human Being 2" ready to go. That's the next project." Weezy has also been laying down tracks for his collaborative album with Juelz Santana **, "I Can't Feel My Face," and "Like Father, LIke Son," with Baby. The projects won't show face, though, till both bless their fans with their solo projects. "Wayne wants to do the 'I Am Not a Human Being 2' and I want to do my solo album too ['Bigger Than Life'], so we'll probably do that ['Like Father, Like Son'] later on," Birdman says.

No comments: