THA INDUSTRY CHAT ROOM

Thursday, April 7, 2011

WHAT PART OF A INSTITUTION FOR HIGHER LEARNING MEANS PAYING "SNOOKI" $32,000 TO SPEAK TO STUDENTS?

I dont really watch Jersey shore a lot, but when I do catch it, I dont see anywhere in Snooki that would want her speaking to my child in college. Let's be honest she is basically selling sex with her image. Ok sex is cool with me definitely, but in a economy, where schools are losing teachers, and some cities even losing their schools all together, why would Rutgers University pay her $32,000, and more importantly WHY would they allow her to speak to these students, who are already above the curve because they chose to get a college education? She said go to class, but party even harder! That doesn't equate to me having gone to college, and understanding that you just dont have the time to do that much partying if you want to succeed. For this move I say Rutgers is doing like their football team since Ray Rice left the building #FAILING.

No comments: