THA INDUSTRY CHAT ROOM

Thursday, April 7, 2011

"FAT LIKE ME"


Great cardio for me is inspired by a few great songs with the bpm (beats per minute) kinda high. First song to start it of these days is Dirty Money "Hello Good morning" The song that helped me burn the pounds for real was Chris Brown's "Forever." See I used my love for music to help guide me to my goals in the gym. I used to love food to the extreme, so in order to do what I had to do, I HAD TO HATE FOOD. The love for music guided me to see my dream of being in the music industry. I used to watch videos, and award shows in the 80's, and knew I was gonna be involved in some major way!! I knew every song on radio since I was 3 (1977), and now I get paid for that love of music & radio. See it was music that was my true friend, and not the food. Part of my healing is me being able to share my story to the world. From sneaking food, and hiding it as a kid to just eating the right things cause I have to is where I am now in life, but the one true passion never left. "MUSIC" Thank you Uncle Natie for showing me how to write a song at 5 years old, and to my family that made us kids have family talent shows way back then. "I LOVE YOU" - FAT LIKE ME (A Book To Inspire, Motivate, Uplift, and Encourage written by Keith T. Barham) Shot out to every child going thru childhood obesity. I know Dr. Oz, and or every other person thats been skinny their whole life cant reach you, nor can the person that paid/used their health insurance to do it reach u. WE WILL DO IT TOGETHER THE RIGHT WAY (work for it), SO THAT WE KNOW HOW TO LIVE HEALTHIER LIVES FROM HERE ON OUT.

No comments: